This policy covers how 4-Safety LLC treats personal information that 4-Safety LLC collects and receives, including information related to your past use of 4-Safety LLC products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
We collect, store and process Your personal information on servers located in the United States. If You choose to use our Services, we may require You to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on our 4-Safety LLC site. We collect and store the following information:
- Email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) financial information;
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from 4-Safety LLC Site and ad data (all through cookies - You can take steps to disable cookies on Your browser, however this will affect Your ability to use 4-Safety LLC Site);
- Information from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request.
- Forum posts and other messages, including correspondence between 4-Safety LLC and You; and General information regarding the 4-Safety LLC Services You have registered to receive.
We use information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
4-Safety LLC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help 4-Safety LLC communicate with you about offers from 4-Safety LLC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
If you are registered to receive our Services, You can access, review and modify Your personal information at any time by logging into your account page on the 4-Safety LLC Site. If You post messages using 4-Safety LLC forum or other message areas that may be made available on the 4-Safety LLC Site, it will not later be possible to edit or delete those messages. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and help prevent bad guys from coming back.
Confidentiality and Security
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools (encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, procedural safeguards) to assist in the protection of Your information. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, so we make no guarantees.
We may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your 4-Safety LLC account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.